Friday, July 24, 2009

July 24th- Consisted of Sleeping, Eating, Sketching

Free Free day. It's been on the go for the past two weeks it's about time to be able to sleep in. After being exhausted we decided to spend the day lounging around and catching up on assignments we have neglected. We didn't get ready until about 7 p.m. just so we could go to dinner. We ended up eating at an Italian place which was our third choice. Everywhere else we went they rejected us. London is different than back home, if there is no room there is no reason for you to try I guess. I think I am leaving my pasta days behind me now, I decided to get a ravoli which looked like hamburger meat thrown over noodles and bacon. When I asked the waiter what something was on the menu he did not understand and said it's probably just something Italian. ha We are at an Italian restaurant so of course it is! ha he looked as if he was completely out of his element. The food was not very good, so we decided to get cheesecake to make up for it. Who would think cheesecake would taste any different right? Ya after the first bite I knew something was up. It was like key lime pie, not my style but served as some great laughter. I came back home and to my surprise I received a Dr. Pepper in a can. Nothing could have made me happier. I have been craving this since I left, a can of pure joy.Best tuna sandi I've ever eaten. Thanks to Brady and AliThis is obviously a contest to see who looks the worst. This is also what we have looked like for the past 24 hours.We got jipped a good quarter of our cheescake

No comments:

Post a Comment