Tuesday, August 4, 2009

August 3rd- Neck Injuries Advise

Staines, England. To what this very city means to me is a very thrilling amusement park. Not to be mistaken as the size of six flags, but it can hold it's own. I would compare it to the size of Lagoon maybe bigger, but the rides are much much better. Despite the fact that their version of the rocket is probably half of ours. The first ride we went on was the best, it is called Stealth. It goes 0-80 in two seconds, it's Europe's fastest rollercoaster. I think I could continue going on this all day if the lines weren't so bad. We went on the new Saw ride, it looks very scary as you wait in line. Each ride was very well themed and decorated accordingly. As we got in the ride of Saw they had a lot of things from the movie, the first drop it looks like you are going to run into a saw and then you drop and come out. As for me I couldn't handle this ride, I would say it gave an insta headache since my head kept swinging from side to side with no support from the neck. I have never really been on a rollercoaster that has lots of twisty parts where you twist all the way around. This is definitely not good on the head, no wonder why they clearly advise those with neck problems. The ride that was fun, but gave the brain a shake was Colossus. Not to be confused with Lagoon's, the ride is much longer and includes a lot of twists and turns. We got to enjoy many ride throughout the day such as Nemesis Inferno, The Slammer, a much anticipated disappointing "rapid" river, and the great little Teacups. We had a great day at the park, it was fun to get out of the tours. We were lucky and didn't get rained on with a seventy percent chance, I would say it was the perfect day to go. The park was also surrounded by a lake which I thought was interesting I liked it though it kept us cool throughout the day. This was an overall successful trip minus the disappointing burger from Burger King inside the park. We were able to do Stealth twice which made my day, sadly we will probably never be able to return but I give props towards Thorpe. Also towards the 2 liter of DP we bought to get half priced tickets, this makes you feel like you got a great deal.



Excitement factor beforeDisappointment after

No comments:

Post a Comment